HCHS'73 45th Reunion Page
Save the date: We are now shooting for one of Two weekends IN September ( 21-22-23, or 28-29-30) based upon venue and availability.
Stay-tuned to the station.
Venue- The reunion will be at one of these locations:
1. Stanley Park (Westfield, MA) - In the Pavilion with Hamel's Catering (Picnic Format) --- large venue for many activities.
2. Summit View (Holyoke, MA) - Outside venue --- picnic format.
3. Dockside Restaurant (South Hadley) --- Late afternoon evening event with a steamship cocktail hour on the Connecticut River.
4. Tekoa Country Club (Westfield, MA) --- We'll be able to do a morning Golf Tournament with an afternoon Luncheon.
I am looking for help with committees:
(By the way, you won't have to go to stupid meetings if you want to help out --- just take my direction, and do it in the privacy of your home. And thank you everyone who has stepped up to help out! You guys are great!!!!)
I'm asking Mary McTigue and Marian Kennedy to be our class historians --- If you have ideas let me know and I will give them to Mary and Marian.
- Ellen Moriarty Robbins has agreed to be our treasurer. Thanks, Ellen!
We are going to have a silent auction and Peggy O'Neill Devito is interested in doing this, she's wondering if Eileen Healy Driscoll and Kathy Hogan Frigoletti wants to join her????
Annie Brunelle Jenks is going to head up the Hospitality Table, just helping people after they've registered. Also giving them a Welcome Bag! I need multiple volunteers for this so please help Annie out! So far, she'll be helped out by Kathy Brent Pateracki!
Maura Connor Mooney and her team will be heading up the Golf Tournament the morning of the reunion. They'll be arranging the teams and the awards. Thanks, Ladies!
Helen Loftus-Perri will be in charge of Registration, checking people in; she needs volunteers for her team! C'mon! So far, she'll be helped out by Sue Barowsky Garton.
Finally, Jim Kennedy is going to coordinate some fun activities with me --- We'll be doing this together before and after dinner.
I need someone to do the Decorations, I have specific things in mind, just need a volunteer. (Hey! Gail Gubala Griffin, this is right up your alley?)
SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS (so far . . .)
The Silent Auction is meant to pad our reunion bank account for future events and also give to a charitable event in our name! Please be generous!
- Watercolor Painting: The Cardinal
- Watercolor Painting: American Goldfinch
- Wine Basket with Wine Tools
- $25 Gift Card to Home Depot
- Artwork from Eva Zang Design
- One website creation: via GriffGraff
- Ancestry.com DNA Test
- Two Celtics tickets for the 2018 Season (starting in October)
If you need to send me something, please use the following address; otherwise, bring your donation to the reunion:
Mr. Rob Griffin, P.O. Box 668, Westfield, MA. 01086-0668